Friday 18 February 2011

Winner of the be.ez MacBook cover is..

Thanks to all who entered the competition to win the stylish MacBook air case by be.ez, and thanks to so many of you for signing up for New Mummy Tips newsletter.

I've counted up the individual entries and used Random.org and the winner was...


CoxeeFoxy!! Well done you, please get in touch with me via DM on Twitter or PM on Facebook with your address so I can send your prize out.  If you're about and could get it to me before Saturday lunchtime that would be great, because after that I'm not sure when I'm able to get to the post office, being housebound with a Chickenpoxy child!!

Well done to CoxeeFoxy and commiserations to all the other entrants. x

2 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop thank you so much :) PM on Facebook in its way to you.

    Vanessa
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanessa. Got your message, I've posted this on Saturday morning so it should be with you Monday or Tuesday. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete