Tuesday 11 October 2011

The Big Clothes Swap


Do I like saving money? Yes I do!

Do I like recycling and re-purposing clothes? Yes I do!

Do I want to support Breast Cancer awareness month & help raise money? Yes I do!

Do I like getting together with my girlie mates and having a party? Hell yeah I do!

Do you?


Well, here's how you can combine all of the above.  Simply sign up to the Big Clothes Swap supported by Dylon. They will send you a great free fundraising pack, and all the hints and tips to host your own party.

Then, simply invite your friends over, asking them to bring, say, 10 items of good quality clothing that they no longer want.  Then, armed with nibbles, maybe a glass of vino or whatever you choose to lay on for your guests, get trying on the clothes, and bid for those you want.

Even better, Dylon will match the total amount raised by the party which collects the most cash - up to £1,000..

This is my idea of perfect fund-raising and guilt-free shopping.

Please sign up today and spread the word.

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea!I love a good swish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds brilliant! I've recently done a charity tea party for my friends so I'm not sure I can tap them all again so soon but it sounds really good so i might just have to!!

    ReplyDelete