Last month I showed off the lovely birthday gifts I received from my family. There was one other special present I got from my brother and sister-in-law which I love, but haven't shared with you yet. That's because I've been busy plotting!
My fabulous Name Art.co.uk Twitter Addict mug!! I ADORE it. When I sit down in front of the laptop with my brew in here, this defines my time as 'working'. Well, ok maybe 'working' is a bit extreme, but blogging at least!
I'm drinking like the rich and famous. Charis from Name Art has designed these personalised Twitter mugs for the likes of Theo Paphitis
and Sarah Brown to name but a few.
Name Art.co.uk create amazing personalised gifts, where a word or name is incorporated into the picture and printed onto canvasses, t-shirts, cards, placemats, mugs etc etc.
They have kindly agreed to provide a personalised Twitter Addict mug as a competition prize. I can't think of a better combo - tea and Twitter!
In order to win your very own Twitter mug, here's what you need to do:
1. Leave a comment saying which famous person (alive or dead) you'd like to follow on Twitter. For example, I'd love to have read the glamorous feed of @MarilynMonroe and to have found out what really happened. You must also follow @CharisNameArt on Twitter. Make sure you leave your Twitter name or a way to contact you if you win.
For additional entries, you can do any or all of the following, but please leave an extra comment for each.
2. Like Name Art on Facebook
3. Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect
4. Follow me on Twitter @Missielizzieb
5. Like my blog page on Facebook
6. Tweet the following: "I'm entering @missielizzieb 's competition to win a @charisnameart Twitter mug http://bit.ly/mSuFyw "
The closing date is 8pm on Saturday 14 May 2011. The winner will be picked at random. I will make every effort to contact the winner, but if I have had no response within 5 days I reserve the right to re-draw.
Disclosure: The prize is kindly provided by Name Art.co.uk