Sunday 21 November 2010

CBeebies Song Time Album

Clearly my 2 and a half year old daughter - though a genius in my eyes - can't actually read yet.  But she sure as hell knew what the cover of this album said as she ripped the cellophane off in an adrenalin fuelled high.



"Put the DVD on mummy, put it on put it on!!!"  This was a bit of a problem because of course it's not a DVD its a CD. Of music. No pictures. No, just music. Yes I know it says CBeebies....

Anyhow, once we got her little head around that fact, she was bopping around to her favourite songs like a loon.  She raced off into the hall, returning with one of my umbrellas and stood in the middle of the living room belting out the words into the umbrella handle - I was actually quite impressed with her microphone technique, she may make XFactor yet!   I really must try and get a video of this spectacle.

The double CD is rammed full of CBeebies favourites, and has a whopping 50 song track list.  There are a few I didn't know (desperately clinging on to the hope that this makes me a better mummy!) but I have to say, out of the 50, there were only 3 I'd never heard of (this probably does make me a bad mummy, let's be honest!)

The album is released on 22nd November, just in time for Christmas. I think it would make a perfect present for pre-schoolers, and great for parties or car journeys.

You can purchase the CD for only £8.95 from Play.com and get bopping along to Show me, Show Me; Charlie & Lola; Waybuloo; In the Night Garden; Timmy Time; Chuggington; Alphablocks and many many more.




The CD was provided to me free of charge for the purpose of this review. However, the views are entirely my own. 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent website. Plenty of helpful info here.
    I'm sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you for your effort!

    My site ... Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete