Monday 29 September 2014

High Street Fashion and Bargain Prices

I'll let you into a little secret.

I've found an online store where you can find all your favourite brands at a fraction of the cost.

The Outlet by Vanity House brings you clothing from labels such as Boden; Coast; Hobbs; Monsoon; Whistles as well as a whole host of high street stores such as M&S; River Island; Topshop; Miss Selfridge; Oasis; Next and Zara.

Offering a range of clothes from size 8 to 28, as well as a menswear and children's section, they source direct from suppliers and buy either lines that have been over-produced or have been delayed getting to the shops due to distribution issues.  This means they can buy top fashion and sell on to you at hugely discounted prices.

I'll be honest, you may need to do a little 'rummaging' but browsing through the online store is easy and you're not going to get your hands dirty.  You can search by your favourite brand; by clothing item; and then by colour; size or check out their 'new in' ranges to get your hands on the bargains first.

Here's what I selected for under £60.


The mink crushed velvet dress is from Marks and Spencer and cost £27.99.  It's super-soft and a perfect fit, gently draped and ruched at the side it's very flattering to wear.  It's a great length too - why are so many dresses these days obscenely short?!  You could dress this cocktail number up with heels and some jewellery, or wear it on a night out with ankle boots and a leather jacket.

I've been watching way too much of The Good Wife and have developed an unhealthy jealousy of Kalinda's incredible collection of coloured leathers, so when I spotted this grey jacket from Oasis in the store for £29.99 it was screaming out to me.

The good news for all you animal lovers and veggies is that it's faux leather, meaning you can wear this with your conscience clear.  The jacket is lined in 100% cotton keeping it cool and comfortable to wear.  It has zips at the cuffs, front pockets and some nice stitching detail.

All items come to you de-labelled to prevent you from returning items to the original stores.  But I'm confident they're 100% genuine, and I'm certainly very happy with my first two items.  If for any reason you're unhappy with your purchase, you can follow the customer service instructions and return it within 14 days.

Delivery costs just £2.95 and they aim to have your order to you in between 2 and 4 days.

You don't need to be a member or sign up to get these discounts, just log on to the VH Outlet store and take a look. I'm going to be checking in regularly to keep and eye on what they get in.  They only have limited amount of each item, so once they are gone, they are gone!  Why not sign up for the newsletter so you don't miss out?

Disclosure: I was provided with my choice of clothing items for the purpose of this review.

10 comments:

  1. You are looking good! What a bargain - off for a nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just bought my latest leather jacket - I can now choose between a plum biker and a stone coloured shorter biker jacket - I love them! Perfect with jeans or dresses. Lovely choices!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is drop dead gorgeous. I do like me a bit of velvet now and then! Great to hear they cater to the larger sizes too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fab and your bargains are brilliant - loving that jacket x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous finds and you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo now I love that jacket and wit-woooo, looking mighty fine! I hadn't heard of VH Outlet before, off to have a gander now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baragins - this is my type of preferred shopping. You look fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I just lost a loooong time to that site. They have Monsoon stuff! Am bookmarking it - thanks for sharing and you look fab.u.lous. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing this information about the VHOutlet. I checked out their site and just won a £50 voucher from them! I selected two M&S frocks which arrived yesterday xxx

    ReplyDelete