Tuesday 30 September 2014

Christmas at House of Fraser

Earlier in the summer I had the pleasure of sneaking a peek at the Christmas goodies in store with House of Fraser.  It was a much smaller press event that some of the other stores I have attended, but believe me when I say great things come in small packages.

I was struck by the sheer decadence of the High Society Christmas range of decorations.

Shimmering pearls and rich jewel hues of delicate glass baubles will add an elegance to your tree this year.



I adore the peacock feather wreath and am coveting it for my front door.


If you prefer a more pared down look, check out the Scandi dining range, and deck your table out with a feast served on pretty folksy red and white heart and bird-decorated platters.



The Pretty Vintage collection struck my eye, and I think lots of girls will be adding an item or two from here to their wish list this year.  Gorgeous mercury glass votives and perfume bottles, delicate jewellery and lace lingerie, and sumptuous fur throws harking back to an era of glamour and decadence.



If you head down to House Of Fraser right now, you'll find an amazing sale on, especially in the home section, with up to 70% off.  Now is a great time to get ahead of the Christmas rush and stock up on some presents.  Here are a few of my favourites I spotted this weekend from the current sale.


Linea Martini Glasses, set of 4.  Half price reduced to £25.



Linea Cast Iron Cook Wear reduced by 60%.



Luxury Hotel Range Towels reduced by 70%.




I hate to say it, but Christmas is less than 3 months away, so you may as well take advantage of these great deals and beat the rush too.

Disclosure:

I was invited to the House of Fraser Christmas preview event and received a goody bag.

9 comments:

  1. Sooooo excited about Christmas! Love these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH That peacock wreath is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my its so close to Christmas is crazy! But first my youngest is turning 2...time flies way fast L(

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh, I am off to look at the sale online :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the peacock wreath - thanks for the heads up on the sale too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do so miss shops like HOF. We just don't get the same kind of choice over here! Some lovely stuff in that collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i might have started our christmas shopping list....... top tips x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've already started to pick bits up, well it is sensible to! Mich x

    ReplyDelete