Monday 15 August 2011

Magpie Monday - Fill in the blanks

Apologies for not posting a Magpie Monday post today.

I've popped a linky on this post so if you have written a Magpie Monday post, please do link up here.

I hope to be able to come back and fill in the blanks here after madam has gone to bed tonight, if I haven't had a nervous breakdown by than.  Lets just say we're having a few parenting issues.

Don't forget, you can still enter my birthday blog giveways - the Flea Market Finds Journal competition is open until 8pm tonight. x






Me and My Shadow
Grab my button
and link to my blog





6 comments:

  1. My Advice - Be kind to your children - they choose your rest home! Seriously, hope things cool down for you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you sort your issues, Lizzie - summer holidays are always too long, aren't they?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh Liz, hope it all cools down for you soon - it's the change of scene and routine. Thinking of you. I've no such excuse for not doing a proper post this week, just daily commuting leaving be too late to hit the shops (and too asleep on Sunday mornings to go to the car boot!) Mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, hope everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everything calms down for you soon. Hugs.

    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping things are better today.

    ReplyDelete