Thursday 23 October 2014

Canter down to Aldi for some great prices on equestrian clothing

Time was, that you had to be super-rich to afford horse-riding for your little darlings - room for a pony anyone?

But the fact is, you don't need your own stables and acres of land, in fact you don't even need to own a horse.  With riding lessons under £20 per week, it's becoming more affordable and Aldi are doing their bit to make it more accessible still.

Ladies Training Jacket - £19.99 and Winter Jodhpurs £12.99

From 26th October, they'll have their equestrian clothing range in store offering great kit and accessories from only £2.49.

And lets face it, even if you aren't 'horsey' these are great pieces of clothing for any outdoor activity - even if it's just walking the dog!

Ladies Multi-purpose boots, available in black or brown - £12.99

Ladies Funnel Neck Top - £12.99

The high-vis clothing is not only great for visibility when you're riding, but now the clocks will be changing, perfect for staying safe when out and about generally - the kid's reversible high-vis gillet would be great for cycling or even on the walk home from school.

Children's Hi-Vis Reversible Gillet - £14.99
Children's Riding Fleece - £6.99


We've been sent some of the fleece tops and Ruby loves the 'kangaroo pockets' in hers.  I'm looking forward to trying out my bamboo base layer leggings under my waterproofs when we head off to wet and windy Wales next week.

With the range including boots; socks; gloves; jackets;  boots;  jodhpurs;  base layers; ear warmers and snoods it's worth checking out - horse rider or not!


11 comments:

  1. Oh wow! They are great prices...I love those boots. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boots are great aren't they? I fancy a pair myself.

      Delete
  2. I must pop along and grab myself a funnel neck top - it looks so snuggly

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're not very horsey but I know that Roo would love the pink fleeces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, doesn't have to be worn on the gallops ;0)

      Delete
  4. I really rate Aldi for their outdoor clothes and all their special. Great prices and even greater quality. I'm never disappointed with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, always had great quality from Aldi.

      Delete
  5. ooooh, I love those boots and the Gilet...I would never have though of Aldi for clothes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sigh, I thought I'd see photos of you on a hobby horse racing around Aldi... Seriously though there are some great deals, I shall pop along to see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bethan loves horseriding so I might get those boots for her - I'll look like one of the posh mums then ;-)

    ReplyDelete