Changing suppliers is easier than ever nowadays, with the process being quick and painless and can often be done with a few clicks on the internet.
So what are the reasons you might consider changing to a new energy supplier?
- Perhaps you were on a fixed price plan and that deal is now coming to an end?
- You're on a standard tariff and want to switch to a company offering a fixed price for stability and peace of mind.
- You are shopping around to see if you can find a cheaper tariff.
- You want to see if there's a cashback deal, loyalty points or other new customer reward initiatives.
- You're looking for better customer service.
- Maybe you'd like to install a smart meter and are looking at who can supply you one.
- You'd like to move to paperless billing and manage your account online or via your smartphone.
- Or, conversely you'd like the option to receive printed bills for your accounts.
- You are moving home and re-evaluating all your utilities.
- You'd like to be greener and support renewables - perhaps you might like to look at sustainable energy from British Gas
- Maybe additional features might be of benefit to you like appliance cover or boiler repair.
- You're looking for a company who can provide you with both gas and electricity, and a good dual fuel deal.
So, if any of those reasons ring true for you, maybe it's time to start comparing suppliers and make the switch.
This is a featured post in association with British Gas.