Monday 13 August 2012

Find me a gift

One of the great things about attending events like Britmums Live, is meeting and chatting with great brands.  One such company is Find Me A Gift who were there to talk to bloggers, learn more about us as individuals, and explore ways of working together.

I'm so happy they contacted me as they have such a superb range of products, and a brilliant website.  Featuring a great range of search functions, it's easy to find the perfect gift for any occasion.

Knowing I liked cooking, they sent me this chopping board to test out.



The One Stop Chop, is a bamboo chopping board, making it slightly less porous and more water resistant than traditional wooden boards.  Easier to clean, fewer odours and less likely to warp and split than a wooden board.  It's also more eco-friendly.

The innovative design, means there are three slide out drawer compartments underneath.  Perfect to chop and scoop your veg into whilst prepping meals.


One of our favourite family activities is making pizza together.  Ruby loves to design her own pizzas, adding different toppings, but invariably this means having tonnes of different bowls scattered over the dining table while she plays chef.  The hassle of carting all the different ingredients from the kitchen (where the worktop's too high for her) to the dining room where we can all sit round the table and join in, results in stress, walking back and forth and lots of washing up for me.

The One Stop Chop is perfect!  I can simply prep all the ingredients on the kitchen, then filling the drawers and using the board like a tray, carry everything through in one go.


It made the whole process so much easier and so much quicker to clean up afterwards.



I'm really impressed with this kitchen board.  I love how easy it is to clean, and the functionality of it.  The only negative I could see for some people is that it's a little deeper than most boards (5cm), so if you struggle with working at your normal worktop height, the extra depth of the board may be slightly uncomfortable.

Thanks so much to Find Me A Gift for sending me this great kitchen gadget - it's definitely an ideal gift for me.  Why don't you check out the site and see if you can find the perfect gift for yourself or for a special occasion.

Disclosure: We were sent the board for the purposes of this review, however all opinions expressed are my own and are honest.

6 comments:

  1. What a fab idea! Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this one Liz. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a brilliant idea, I am good at spilling between board and pan,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh blimey me too - to dog probably hoovers up more than I manage to eventually cook!

      Delete
  3. That's a great idea. I find I get quite obsessed with kitchen gadgets!

    ReplyDelete